ITGS Website Tech Assignment
In any text editor (notepad (PC), Text Edit (Mac), Text Editor Extention, NotePad++) create a new page titled "last_first_webpage.html" saved on your local drive.
- Change the background color and the font color in the embedded/Internal CSS within the <head>(all styles should be done in the head section ONLY)
- In the head section, add a title that is your name.
- In the body, create a center aligned Header (h1) in Arial font titled with your full name
Create a center aligned paragraph in a Times New Roman font, describing your favorite website
- Warning: made all style changes in CSS and NOT in html
Underneath that paragraph, make 2 links: one to teacherweaver.com, and one to the website you wrote about.
Put both link in an unordered list.
If you have extra time, add any additional changes that make your page look good (divs, Google Fonts, backgrounds, images, etc)
Submit HTML file to Google Classroom for grading
- what it is
- why you like it
- what you think of the overall design and functionality of the site-what do you love, what would you change